Sports Clubs

Our advisers have in-depth knowledge of the issues facing sports clubs, and are able to provide quality advice and support to club owners.

Carroll Accountants tailors its services to suit your needs, and can provide expert help in regard to preparing annual accounts, organising management accounts and carrying out sound business planning.

We can also help you with cashflow forecasts, implementing tax and financial planning strategies, and making the most of any tax allowances or exemptions available to you.

Local amateur sports clubs may wish to register with HMRC as Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASCs) in order to benefit from a range of tax reliefs, including Gift Aid. We can help clients to register their club with HMRC, and provide advice on the most suitable tax relief for their needs.

To find out more, please contact us. We would be delighted to help you.


Accounting for Pubs, Restaurants & Hotels

Carrolls have many clients in the hospitality sector and are expert in the specific accounting needs of pubs, restaurants and hotels.

Managing the accounts of publicans and handling their business finances is something that we relish and and are well-placed to help you to maximise your profitability and minimise your tax liability.

Have a question for us?

If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to call us on 0800 056 0558
or email us: